- Corporate Taxation
- Risk Management
- Tax Planning
Asia Regional Tax Advisor for Prime Brokerage and Cash Equities Business, Vice President
- Act as the primary contact and strategic partner to the firm’s Prime Brokerage and Cash Equities Business.
- Ensure frequent and effective interaction with business and functional support stakeholders, at all levels.
- Technical tax advice in a commercial setting with a key focus on controls and risk management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work autonomously as a member of the Corporate Tax team to provide regional tax advisory services in relation to the firm’s Prime Services and Cash Equities business.
- This will involve product, transaction and platform advisory, review of new business initiatives, technical tax updates and general tax planning matters.
- Partner closely with the line of business front office, Corporate Tax team colleagues, external advisors and functional support group personnel located both within and outside Asia to deliver technical and commercial tax advice.
- Develop and manage effective controls for new products and work with responsible stakeholders to review and maintain oversight over existing products / platforms.
- Pursue constant and effective communication with all stakeholders
- The position will report to a member of the regional Corporate Tax team.
- To be considered for this role, applicants should have at least 8-10 years of tax experience in an advisory role.
- Knowledge of financial market products, broad Asia tax experience and knowledge of US tax principles would be highly beneficial.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and partnership skills.
- Well developed analytical thinking, attention to detail and positive / proactive attitude.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|