Location: HK-Hong Kong-Mongkok-Grand Century Place / 01311
Looking for an experienced application developer to join the distribution project team in Hong Kong to support the Asia business needs in the sales, marketing and client servicing space for the investment management business. For this role, you will be responsible for delivering solutions to meet the business needs which entail requirement discussion, system design, coding, testing, documentation to ensure successfully implementation based on JPMC’s SDLC methodology. Additionally, you will work in collaboration with the regional and global teams on global initiatives; represent Asia technology in global calls with business/technology partners as well as liaising with different lines of business and other control functions such as legal, compliance, risk & control, cyber security, etc.
§ Work with business users, internal technology teams and outsource service providers regionally/globally to gather business requirements, perform detailed analysis, end to end solution design and produce associated specifications.
§ To participate in the development and support of the funds and distributions platform and execute the strategy to build scalable platform that will improve the client experience, operational control and efficiency
§ Participate and coordinate large-scale “highly-visible” SIT/UAT testing cycles with business users, internal technology teams and outsource service providers.
§ Produce implementation approach, timelines, go-live strategy.
§ To implement projects in accordance to the company standards and procedure
§ To maintain the security control in accordance to the company requirements
• University degree in Computing or related disciplines
• At least 10 years’ experience in application development.
• Clear and confident verbal articulation of knowledge and ideas
• Makes use of available technology, tools and partners to address business issues
• Seeks new ways to do things with “Thinks out of the box” attitude
• Ability to work both independently as well as collaborating in a team environment utilizing Agile as the software development practice.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, ability to speak fluent Putonghua is a definite advantage.
• Experience in Asset Management, MIS and Data Warehouse area is an added advantage.
- Apache Maven
- Application Development
- Asset Allocation
- Data Warehousing
- Investment Management
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Software Development
- Spring Framework