- Supply Chain Management
WAREHOUSE MANAGER – HK listed forwarder/logistics/warehousing
Location: Hong Kong
HK listed forwarder, logistics and warehousing service with warehouse 500,000 sq ft – is looking for a WAREHOUSE MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education preferbly in Logistics/Warehousing/Supply Chain Management; or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years warehouse management experience in sizable warehouse
- Experience in warehouse of logistics/forwarder companies
- Conversant in using WMS warehouse management system
- Business level English and Chinese
- Experience in managing a warehouse team
- Report to the Warehouse Director
- Responsible for leading a Team of 8 office staff and 15 warehouse staff
- All round warehouse operation and management
- Recruit and train warehouse and distribution teams
- Manage daily operations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain warehouse safety and security standards
- Support Management to develop new potential business opportunities
- 5 days work for two weeks, then 6 days work for one week (2 short 1 long)
- Bank holiday
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Meal provided
- Candidates with less managerial level but with solid warehouse experience will be considered for the post of ASST WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.