- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS ASST MANAGER - Japanese logistics/supply chain solution/express service
Location: Within Hong Kong
Japanese logistics management and supply-chain solution service provider in Asia with focus in e-commerce clients – is looking for a WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS ASST MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary – educated
- Studies in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or relevant disciplines is a plus
- 3 – 5 years of warehouse operations experience and customer service, preferably within supply chain and logistics industry
- Experience in 3PL logistics company with WMS experience is a must
- PC proficiency
- Good communications and leaderships skills
- Good Command of verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Report to the Senior Warehouse Logistics Manager
- Oversee the warehouse and daily operations of a logistics team in alignment with internal policy and client's request
- Review daily working process, manage and plan to optimize manpower usage
- Monitor on-going operation programs and projects and initiate innovative enhancements
- Plan and organize resources for all projects to ensure that they are being effectively carried out
- Formulate policies and set standard operating procedures (SOP) for inventory, warehouse and logistics management
- Set and achieve KPI as agreed with client and conduct internal KPI review periodically
- Liaise with service contractors and vendors; monitor their performance,
- Ensure discipline and safety of team members
- Annual leave : 12-18 days
- Medical benefits
- Work Location : Lai Chi Kok
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|