VICE PRESIDENT/corporate finance manager/investment bank/M&A/China investment holdings
Location: Hong Kong
PRC based business conglomerate with focus in property development, tourism, asset management and direct investment in emerging market – Hong Kong office function as the financial centre and holdings company of the Group - is looking for a VICE PRESIDENT of Hong Kong office - with details as follows :
- Degree or above in Finance/Economics/Accounting/Corporate Finance/Investment/Banking, or equivalent
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin
- 3 to 5 years as in-house corporate finance, or related investment banking; and preferably with strong deal lists
- Strong track record in Corporate Finance with investment bank is an advantage
- Experience in transaction support, M&A activities and due diligence etc
- Big 4 experience a plus
- Experience in execution of IPO, corporate financial advisory, M&A with completed transaction record is a plus
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Report to the Group President
- Responsible for managing a small office in Hong Kong, which function as the Finance centre and holdings Company of the China group
- Fully manage corporate finance activities/M&A etc for the Group
- Manage financial activities of the Hong Kong office
- Manage various corporate finance projects for the Group, including M&A and financing activities
- Perform feasibility studies, market analysis, due diligence, financial modeling, deal negotiation and manage internal and external relationship
- Liaise with relevant regulatory authorities and professional parties
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations
- Business trips needed
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Asset Allocation
- Due Diligence
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial Advising
- Financial Modeling
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Processing Banking Transactions