- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Product Development
TRIMS Senior Product Developer – US MNC garment trims brand/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US multinational company - develop, manufacture and distribute of own brand names zipper and trims products to manufacturers of fashion apparel, specialty retailers, mass merchandisers, brand licensees and major retailers worldwide including but not limited to American Eagle, A&F, Polo Ralph Lauren, Kohl's, JC Penney, FatFace, Victoria's Secret, Wal-Mart, Phillips-Van Heusen, Levi Strauss & Co., Express and many others. – we are looking for a SENIOR TRIMS PRODUCT DEVELOPER – with details as follows :
- Post secondary education
- Studies in Fashion Design/Merchandising is a plus
- Over 3 years working experience in garment trims product development
- Good technical knowledge and understanding in trim product construction/ materials/ specialty techniques (hangtags/ labels/ buttons and other hardware)
- Knowledgeable in various trim item pricing range
- Good computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook; Illustrator and Photoshop
- Business level in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- The Trims Senior Product Developer will facilitate/ guide & oversee the complete trim item development & sampling process beginning from understanding the hand-off of designs and instruction spec sheets from overseas counterparts to actual sample processing; determining materials; pricing & delivery schedules with various suppliers and sources to the finalization & approval of the trim item.
- Collaborate with the respective Brand/Sales Manager and/or the Product Development Manager in analyzing and understanding the specific instructions of a trim development; determining various techniques and materials to use
- Communicate daily with both overseas and local counterparts on status and updates/ progress of the trim item development
- Accurately interpreting & clearly passing on the development information to appropriate vendors & sources to fabricate actual trim samples
- Negotiate pricing and minimums (MOQ); sample lead-times; bulk production lead-times based on development specifications given with appropriate vendors and sources
- Maintain/ and updating development item pricing information; development status/ progress on an on-line system
- Maintaining an organized file of physical samples/ approvals and other pertinent information associated with the specific trim item development
- Maintaining a constantly growing library of physical material references
- Coordinate and manage sampling invoices
- Collaborating with Customer Service & Purchasing departments in the timely and accurate passing of approved trim item information for bulk production
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|