TOOLING TECHNICIAN – metal mold/material science/pulp fibers/food packaging product
Location: Within Hong Kong
Innovative high technology start up company – a patented material, a composite and a consumer product, comprising a pulp and a fibrillated cellulose, wherein the pulp and the fibrillated cellulose are independently derived from plant fiber – this material will then be used for making food packaging products which is 100% natural and 100% degradable – Hong Kong office function as a research centre & sample workshop for making the food packaging product samples – mass production will be from partner factories in China – we are looking for a TOOLING TECHNICIAN – with details as follows :
- Relevant apprenticeship, more than 10 years of experience
- Familiar with the properties of commonly used mold materials;
- Has strong mold drawing analysis capabilities
- Familiar with the injection mold structure
- Mold structure and mold processing problem processing experience
- Report to the Tooling Engineer
- Responsible for the Production of metal mold
- Commissioning and maintenance of equipment
- Management of mold repair
- Mold repair program formulation and confirmation
- Preferably understand maintenance related machinery
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|