- Project Management
TOOLING ENGINEER – material science/pulp fibers/food packaging
Location: Within Hong Kong
Innovative high technology start up company – a patented material, a composite and a consumer product, comprising a pulp and a fibrillated cellulose, wherein the pulp and the fibrillated cellulose are independently derived from plant fiber – this material will then be used for making food packaging products which is 100% natural and 100% degradable – Hong Kong office function as a research centre & sample workshop for making the food packaging product samples – mass production will be from partner factories in China – we are looking for a TOOLING ENGINEER – with details as follows :
- College degree or above, basically 3 years internship in the workshop, and then design for more than 5 years
- According to the product map design and draw mold parts and assembly drawings, familiar with the properties of commonly used mold materials; have a strong mold drawing analysis capabilities; will use UG, CAD and other software production 2D, 3D,
- Familiar with the injection mold structure, the mold structure and mold processing problem processing experience
- Withdrawal drawings, technical data filing management
- Mold engineers are experts in mold design, manufacturing, special machine tool adjustment, special tool adjustment, mold material selection and processing.
- Formulating a tooling plan for project implementation
- Commissioning and maintenance of equipment, management of mold repair and production of molds, mold repair program development and confirmation
- Design and prepare mold processing technology to solve the mechanical processing problems that appear in production;
- Analyze and improve the mold process to continuously improve and improve the process flow;
- Design and draw the parts and assembly drawings of the mold parts in the product map of the branch; formulate and improve the mold files and specific operating rules; design the molds in the specified time according to the requirements; manage the drawings, technical data, etc.
- Technical development work for new products and new process design molds; preordination of new mold trials and corrections and improvements in processes to solve the actual mold quality problems.
- Complete other workshop work.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|