- Apache Subversion
- Application Development
- Assembly Language
- Life Insurance
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (MCU) – mfg/electronic control/automation/iOT/HAV product/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Listed global technology company engaged in the design, manufacturing and distribution of a wide range of electronic products on automation and control solutions for industrial, commercial, and consumer uses – with focus in OEM/ODM clients of US, Europe and Japan market including but not limited to electronic controls, building security products, iOT (internet of things) and HAV (heating, air conditioning and ventilation) sectors – over 100 staff in HK office and over 5000 workers in Shenzhen factory – we are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER (MCU) – 2 posts – with details as follows :
- Higher Diploma or above in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- 1 to 3 years or above application development experience
- Experience in MCU programming (C / Assembly Language)
- Knowledge in Zigbee, Thread, BLE, BT or WiFi, Thermostat system software development
- Knowledge in IoT gateway architecture and IoT device development
- Knowledge in AWS or Google IoT Cloud application development
- Candidate with mobile (iOS, Android) development experience is also welcome
- Knowledge in Linux application development. Open source integration
- Familiar with version control tools, git, SVN
- Work in Software Engineering Team
- Responsible for IoT device software development
- Support software development, debugging, test case development, test plans and design documentation
- 5 days work
- Medical benefit
- Dental benefit
- Life insurance
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Senior Software Engineer (MCU) – 1 post
- Fresh graduate in related disciplines will be considered for the post of Asst Software Engineer (MCU) – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|