- Supply Chain Management
SHIPPING/OPERATION Officer – natural resources/shipping/liner/logistics/bulk shipment/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Subsidiary of China listed multinational company – this subsidiary focus in liner (shipping company) business mainly for shipment of natural resources like iron ore, coal and steel etc - we are looking for an OPERATON OFFICER - with details as follows :
- Post secondary education
- Studies in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Shipping/Maritime is an advantage
- 2 to 5 years working experience preferably in shipping companies or bulk shipment
- Operation experience in shipping companies is highly prefer
- Experience or interest in bulk shipment is a plus, not a must
- Experience in shipment of natural resources like iron ore, coal, steel is an advantage, not a must
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Report to the Senior Operation Manager
- Responsible for assisting in daily shipping and logistics operation of liner business with focus in natural resources shipment
- Prepare operation documents ; as well as coordinate with internal departments and external parties for all operation related issues
- Willing to learn all the above mentioned duties
- No trips needed
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
- Fresh university graduates in Logistics related or candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Operation Asst – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|