- Data Entry
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
SHIPPING CLERK – international jewelry jewellery trading
Location: Within Hong Kong
International fine jewelry trading company & brand owner for US, Europe and Asia markets with 100 staff in HK office - is looking for a SHIPPING CLERK - with details as follows :
- F.5 graduates
- Able to communicate in spoken and written English & Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- 2 to 5 years shipping/logistics experience in trading or manufacturing companies
- Experience in fine jewellery trading/manufacturing is a plus, not a must
- Experience in overseas markets preferable US/Europe
- PC proficient preferably MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
- Report to the Shpping Manager
- Working in a Shipping Department of 4 members
- Responsible for assisting in full set of import/export shipment
- Prepare customer invoice and delivery order
- Coordinate with Production Department and Marketing Department for shipment arrangement
- Handle of finished goods inventory, including receipt/issue and monthly stock check
- Perform data entry of inventory costing records
- No trips needed
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- 14 days annual leave
- Candidates with more than 5 years experience will be considered for the post of Shipping Executive (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|