- Risk Assessment
SENIOR WATER QUALITY CONSULTANT / ENGINEER – MNC structural/civil/construction engineering
Location: Within Hong Kong
MNC structural, civil and construction engineering firm is looking for a SENIOR WATER QUALITY CONSUTLANT / ENGINEER - with details as follows :
- Bachelor's and master's degrees in science/engineering
- 8-10 years of post-qualification experience in environmental/engineering consultancy
- Specialising in the following (in order of importance):
- – Drainage Impact Assessment (DIA) and Sewage Impact Assessment (SIA)
- – Stormwater drainage and sewer pipe hydraulics, modelling and design
- – Flood mapping and risk assessment
- – Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Business level in spoken and written English
- Should be experienced in using CORMIX, HEC-RAS, MIKE, etc.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Water Quality Consultant/Engineer – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|