- Application Design
- Application Development
- Data Management
- Database Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Quality Control
- Software Development
SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST - US MNC IT GIS technology/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US MNC IT firm pioneer in GIS technology and with own brand name - strong in mapping and spatial analytics software for application in commercial, government, manufacturing and utilities sectors - offering a unique set of capabilities for applying location-based analysis to various business practices. – enabling users to achieve greater insights using contextual tools to analyze and visualize their data. Then share these insights and collaborate with others via apps, maps, and reports - other related technologies including 3D GIS and Real-time GIS, using GIS for data collection and data management etc - we are looking for a SYSTEM ANALYST - with details as follows :
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Over 5 years relevant IT working experience with broad IT knowledge and problem solving ability;
- Solid project experience and knowledge in system design and analysis methodology such as SSADM;
- Solid technical foundation and experience in application development, software customization, and system enhancement, and IT quality control procedures;
- Experience in database management systems (SQL Server & Oracle);
- GIS or iOS/Android development experience is an asset but not required;
- Business level of spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project schedules;
- Work independently as well as in team environment
- Responsible for system analysis, application design and software development;
- Collect & analyze business and user requirements and translate requirements into system specification;
- Perform implementation, installation and production set-up of IT systems;
- Conduct SIT, UAT, system and software testing and tuning;
- Provide support in trouble-shooting and bug fixing to ensure systems reliability;
- Lead programmers to perform software development and provide support and maintenance services;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Ensure accuracy and quality of development outputs;
- Actively support the business objectives of Company by contributing technical advice and input as necessary;
- Evaluate and recommend cost-effective and sensible implementation options;
- Actively interface with client in user meetings, system testing and trainings.
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Senior System Analyst (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|