SENIOR SALES MARKETING MANAGER/MNC yarn/fabric/textile mfg/trading/5 days
Location: Hong Kong, China
MNC manufacturing and trading of fabric and yarn with focus in spandex yarn, nylon yarn polyester yarn and fabric – factories in China, Vietnam and Korea – Hong Kong is Regional Sales office covering Hong Kong, China and Asia market - is looking for a SENIOR SALES & MARKETING MANAGER - with details as follows :
- University graduates in any subjects
- Studies in Textiles/Clothing/Clothing Technology is an advantage
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin
- 10-15 years sales/marketing/account servicing/merchandising of yarn/fabric/textiles related
- Experience or knowledge in both yarn and fabric will be a plus
- Knowledge of spandex yarn/nylon yarn/polyester yarn/fabric will be a plus
- Experience or ability to build and enhance relationship with key customers
- Some branding experience/knowledge is an advantage
- Managerial/supervisory experience to lead a small sales team
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- Experience in key account servicing a plus
- Report to the General Manager of HK office ; as well as the Sales Head of Headquarters
- Fully responsible for all sales and marketing activities of the HK office, covering China, HK and Asian market
- Responsible for leading a sales and marketing of 6-7 team members
- Managing all sales and marketing activities of yarn and fabric for China, HK and Asia market
- Providing professional service to key customers
- Formulating and implementing sales & marketing strategies as well as action plans
- Attending exhibitions and fairs in Hong Kong and overseas
- Key client visits to build and enhance relationship
- Manage the work of Sales Coordinators for order processing activities
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Collecting market intelligence for management review
- Occasional China trip needed
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Candidates with less managerial level experience will be considered for the post of SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected.
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Order Processing