- Product Development
- Quality Control
SENIOR QA ENGINEER / QUALITY MANAGER – Europe LED lighting product/China trip/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
European LED lighting product design, manufacturing and project management with focus in LED light chain and festive lighting decoration – main market is Europe; minor markets are US, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Dubai and South Africa – one partner factory and various vendor factories in China - we are looking for a QUALITY MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education preferably in Quality Management, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines
- Over 8 years relevant working experience with at least 3 years as Quality supervisory or managerial level
- Preferably over 2 years in lighting products
- Experience in LED light chain is highly prefer
- Experience or knowledge in structural products (metal welding) is preferable
- Experience in European market is a plus
- Strong technical knowledge and solid experience in product production, quality control management and product safety
- Experience in conducting quality inspection check is highly prefer
- Able to work and monitor with China vendor factories independently
- Report to General Manager of the Hong Kong office
- Execute quality control programs and activities from IQC, IPQC to final PSI with the assistance of one Quality Inpector
- Participate in various inspections for our partner factory from incoming raw materials, packaging to the finished product
- Overview or monitor our partner factory whole manufacturing process, identify potential quality problems, provide corrective and preventive actions
- Investigate quality issues, identify the cause and generate corrective plan
- Provide quality standard advices and solutions on pre-production & production stage and working with internal parties to identify product quality risk and develop solution plans
- Maintain and continuously improve the quality process to achieve company quality goals
- Support product development with purchasing team from conceptual stage to final production stage, as quality alignment upfront
- Conduct factory audits to ensure all suppliers compliance
- Ensure products quality is in compliance with legal safely standards and reliability requirement
- Prepare regularly reports and analysis
- Execute other programs and projects as assigned
- Work in China vendor factories 3 days per week
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 15 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less managerial level experience will be considered for the post of Senior Quality Engineer
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|