- Inventory Management
SENIOR PURCHASING MANAGER/Procurement Manager – garment/infant wear manufacturer
Location: Within Hong Kong
Manufacturer of cotton knit infant garment with office in Hong Kong and 3000-4000 workers in Dongguan factory mainly for US, European and Canadian market – we are looking for a SENIOR PURCHASING MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Purchasing, Clothing or Textile Materials Science or related disciplines
- At least 20 years' experience in sourcing and purchasing function for garment and soft toys, in which 5 years in managerial / supervisory level
- Good knowledge of garment production planning and control, dyeing, fabric and quality standards
- Good network with material suppliers for garment and soft toys
- Excellent negotiation skills, strong leadership, high level of integrity, sophisticated interpersonal skills with all levels
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English, including Putonghua
- Supervise a small team of purchasing staff for direct and indirect materials for production plants in China
- Execute sourcing and purchasing strategies and policies to meet the group's business growth and purchasing requirements
- Ensure the production materials, machinery, equipment, fixture & fittings, consumables and other supplies are available in time to support the manufacture of mainly garment; and minor in soft toys and bags
- Identify, evaluate and manage existing and potential suppliers of materials and services to meet the cost, quality and delivery targets
- Monitor suppliers' pricing, quality, services and payment terms
- Ensure the materials to meet production schedules, quality standards and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with internal merchandisers, product designers and production specialists to identify the most effective stock levels and inventory turnover
- Prepare and monitor the annual budget for the purchasing department
- Keep abreast with the latest technology and market trends on the materials and machinery for the production
- Stationed in Dongguan and willing to travel
- Annual leave : 11 days
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Accomodation and meals provided in Dongguan
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|