- Building Services
- Customer Service
- Project Finance
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER/US MNC/fire protection system/fire safety/building service/access control/security system/construction
Location: Hong Kong
Global security services provider, which offers a board range of security services including fire protection system, electronic security system and 24-hour alarm monitoring service of own brands – is looking for a SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (fire protection system/fire safety) – with details as follows :
- Diploma or above in Fire Engineering / Building Services / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Construction or other related disciplines
- 4 to 6 years solid experience in building/construction projects with focus in fire safety/fire protection system
- Well versed in contractual terms and conditions
- Possess sound knowledge in British & European Standard wet and dry fire alarm systems
- Proactive, drive to success and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written & spoken English
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications and AUTOCAD
- To be responsible for leading the general or major fire safety projects and ensure that the projects can be accomplished not only on time but also at high quality and professional standard at minimum cost in a safety manner
- To be accountable for reviewing the Fire design and raising order for change of design during installation whenever necessary
- To follow the project finance plan and report the risk of cost changes to the management for consideration
- To control the work quality in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the technical specifications and local regulations
- To monitor the progress of project and report to the Senior Manager about any critical changes and potential impacts on cost and / or compliance
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of PROJECT MANAGER (fire protection system/fire safety)
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.