- Building Services
- Plumbing & Drainage
- Project Management
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER/ASST PROJECT MANAGER – building service/construction/E&M/plumbing/water work/spa/swimming pool/electrical control system/engineering
Location: Hong Kong
Engineering solution provider and project management company with focus in spa facilities and swimming pools projects (water work/plumbing projects) in Hong Kong, China and Asia region – is looking for a SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education in Engineering preferably in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering; or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years project management and site management experience
- Knowledge of AutoCad
- Experience in plumbing system or electrical control system will be an advantage
- Experience in swimming pool or water feature works an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision needed
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- License Plumber will be a plus, not a must
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for project management of spa facilities and swimming pools projects in Hong Kong and Macau
- Site supervision to monitor the work progress and ensure quality meet Company standard
- Coordinating and monitoring the work of sub-contractors
- Monitoring project progress to meet deadline
- Occasional trip to Macau
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of ASST PROJECT MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.