SENIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR - US MNC award winning interior design/building/construction field/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US multinational award winning interior design company - core projects are luxurious residential, high end hotels and hospitality projects located in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific region - is looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education is preferable
- Studies in Interior Design is a plus, not a must
- 2 to 3 years project coordination/project handling experience in building or construction sector
- Experience in interior design companies is highly prefer
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in luxurious residential, high end hotels and hospitality projects is a plus
- Report to the Partner
- Responsible for assisting the Partner in projects coordination work
- Coordinate with clients for project related matters
- Provide support to internal parties including translating project details
- Prepare regular monitoring plan to ensure project deliverables are on schedule
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Senior Project Coordinator – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.