- Facilities Management
- Fixed Assets
SENIOR OFFICE ADMIN OFFICER – HK listed/Tuen Mun
Location: Within Hong Kong
Hong Kong listed forwarder and logistics service provider with warehouse and distribution centre in Tuen Mun including two warehouses and one 5-storey office building - we are looking for a SENIOR ADMIN OFFICER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- 6 to 10 years in office admin experience in sizable companies
- Experience or knowledge in warehousing/distribution centres/logistics service providers/forwarders/manufacturers is a plus
- Business level English and Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- Report to the Senior Admin Manager who is located in the Headquarters
- JOB SUMMARY : responsible for full spectrum of office administrative duties for the warehouse building and office building located in Tuen Mun
- Handle the overall administrative duties, including but not limited to office management, monitor contractors for facilities management, fixed assets procurement etc
- Provide full spectrum of general administration services including but not limited to office supplies, office equipment repair and maintenance , arrange telecommunication and network services, fixed asset management, annual staff events, etc
- Monitor the work of contractors in office maintenance, security and cleaning services
- Handle emergency incidents
- Implement office administration policy and procedures
- Supervise the work of one Admin subordinate
- 13 months salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- Staff canteen : free lunch
- Office location : Tuen Mun
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Asst Admin Manager
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|