- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER - US MNC award winning interior design/building/construction/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US multinational award winning interior design company - core projects are luxurious residential, high end hotels and hospitality projects located in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific region - is looking for a SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER (2 posts) - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education in Interior Design; or equivalent
- 7 to 10 years interior design experience
- Experience in luxurious residential projects or hotel design projects is highly prefer
- Experience or ability to handle full set of project independently
- Experience or ability to deliver project from design intent through to completion
- High level of presentation and leadership skills;
- Strong design flair, good initiative and able to work under pressure;
- Strong coordination ability and good communication skills;
- Business level in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Willing to travel, whenever required;
- Experience in multinational companies/sizable companies is an advantage
- Responsible for handling full set of project independently and deliver project from design intent through to completion;
- Occasional business trips may be required
- 5 days work
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Interior Designer (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please do NOT email your portfolio to us.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|