- Project Management
- Space planning
Senior Interior Designer – retail bank design/project management/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Interior design, fitting-out works and project management with focus in retail bank design & fitting out projects - is looking for a SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER - with details as follows :
- Degree in Interior Design or equivalent
- Over 5 years solid experience in retail bank branch and financial sector's fitting-out works
- Capable to deliver space planning, design concept and full set of tender/working drawings
- Able to carry out site inspection and liaise design works with stakeholders and vendors with precise documentations
- Good understanding on building codes and ordinances and M&E an advantage
- Knowledgeable with FF&E and materials
- Proficient in AutoCAD, strong 2 and 3-dimensional hand-sketch capability is a plus
- Basic ability to draw with one and more of these design tools: SketchUp, 3ds Max, or other 3D design software and MS Office
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Possess team spirit
- Fluent English and Chinese written and verbal communication.
- Report to the Director
- JOB SUMMARY : Fully responsible for assigned interior design and fitting out works for the retail banking projects located in Hong Kong
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- In-house Gym facilities for staff
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Asst Interior Design Manager
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please do NOT email your portfolio to us.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|