- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Powerpoint
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER – award winning interior designer firm/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
AWARD winning interior design company with projects in Hong Kong, China and Asian countries; focus in luxurious residential and hospitality interior design – Hong Kong office is headquarters with 80 staff – China offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen – we are looking for a INTERIOR DESIGNER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education in Interior or Architectural Design
- 3 years or above relevant experience in interior design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office
- Good design ability and knowledge of production drawings and interior detailing
- Experience in reputable interior design firms or award winning firms is a plus
- Experience in high end residential and/or hospitality interior design is highly prefer
- Ability to deliver project from design intent through to completion
- A good team player with strong communication and problem solving skills
Strong design flair, good initiative and able to work under pressure;
Report to the Associate Design Director
- Work in an Interior Design team alongside with the design team leader
- 5 days work
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Asst Interior Designer (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please do NOT email your portfolio to us.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|