SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER/ASST HR MANAGER/legal firm/5 days work
Location: Hong Kong
Legal firm with 100-120 staff - is looking for an ASST HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – with details as follows :
- University graduates in any subjects
- Studies in HRM is an advantage
- Business level English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- 5 to 8 years human resources experience preferably in sizable companies
- Experience in legal firm or professional firms an advantage, not a must
- Supervisory experience or ability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- PC proficient in Word and Excel
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision needed
- Well versed in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance and practice
- Report to the Senior Office Manager
- Responsible for full spectrum human resources duties of the Company
- Work independently for daily HR operations including but not limited to recruitment, C&B, staff records, staff relations, training etc
- Supervise 2 Administrative staff for daily office administrative work
- Other ad hoc projects and staff functions
- No trips needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR HR OFFICER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- C (Programming Language)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word