- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER / ASST HR MANAGER – French fashion retail/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
French company - a fast-growing fashion retailer and e-commerce company that brings the latest affordable luxury/contemporary fashion brands to Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau – we are now looking for a SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Studies in Human Resources is a plus
- With 8-10 years of hands-on experience in human resources
- Good experience in payroll administration;
- Experience in fashion retail industry is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong employment ordinances and HR practices is a must,
- Some knowledge of human resources in Macau/Singapore/China is a plus
- Good command of both English and Chinese;
- Report to the French Director
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefit, performance management etc.
- Participate in various HR projects such as salary and benefit surveys, salary and bonus exercise, and other HR initiatives as required
- Responsible for monthly payroll including day-to-day payroll activities, final payment and tax reporting etc
- Ensure the payroll process is accurate and on timely matter
- Assist in implementing and reviewing comprehensive compensation and benefit programs e.g. MPF, medical insurance schemes and staff commission schemes
- Organize and co-ordinate staff relations and communication activities
- Formulate strategic proposal to management on HR potential improvement
- Manage one Human Resources Assistant
- 5-day work week
- 13 month salary
- Overtime payment
- Medical insurance & dental care
- Public Holiday
- 12 days paid Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Staff purchase discount
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Asst HR Manager
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, French|