- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Market Research
- Product Development
SENIOR FASHION DESIGNER (cotton knit) - US garment design/development/trading/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US ladies cotton knitwear design and trading company with 150 staff in Hong Kong office and 150 staff in Dongguan office – main markets are USA & Europe – main clients ranging from high end designers labels to mass department stores - is looking for a FASHION DESIGNER - with details as follows :
- College or university graduate in Fashion Design or related disciplines
- Studies in overseas countries an advantage
- 2 to 5 years experience in cotton knit fashion design or product development; with focus in ladies wear
- Fashionable sense with good knowledge in sourcing of fabrics
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop is highly prefer Possess both creative & technical experience
- Preferabley possess cotton knit technical skills, such as garment knitting techniques / garment finishing's / measuring / to understand fit comments and to understand yarns is definitely an advantage Able to identify fashion trends and effectively communicate with team & management members Interest in both creative design as well as product development
- Experience in US market / brands is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Report to the Fashion Design/Development Director
- Work in the Fashion Design & Development Team of 6 members
- Responsible for full ladies cotton knit fashion design and product development of assigned US/European clients/brands/collections
- Work closely with the fabric and accessories suppliers to develop/source and research new fabric and trimmings
- To visit trade shows / fashion shows in HK & China & to be able to go out and gather market research/new concept ideas from retail.
- Very few China trip needed
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- 12 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.