- Product Design
- Product Development
- Technical Support
SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER – US MNC toys/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong, China
Award winning US listed multinational toys buying office/trading company that creates, designs, manufactures, licenses and markets a diversified portfolio of innovative toys and games for US and global markets – is looking for a SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Product Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of product development experience mainly in Hard toys but also experience in Plush and Soft goods;
- Keen eyes on design and aesthetics;
- Multi-national company experience is a must;
- Able to transform vision into clear strategy, goal and objectives;
- Familiar with licensed product process and approval;
- Business level in both English and Mandarin;
- Report to the Senior Engineering Director;
- Manage Engineering Team of 1 Engineer in HK office and 4 Engineers in China office
- Support and grow our Girls and Soft Goods business (mainly hard toys, some plush and softgoods)
- Carry out the all engineering support at vendors on the product development and debug to meet the product specifications and aesthetic requirements;
- Assist sourcing, MOQ and cost negotiation on new material;
- Provide technical support and debug as needed;
- Provide support to the internal group on any production output issues and material authorization review;
- Monitor the schedule and on-site support from development start to OBS;
- Provide manufacturing support as needed after Production Start.
- China trip needed; normally 1-2 trips per month; each trip around 1 week
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 15 days
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Office location : TST East
- Candidates with less managerial level experience will be considered for the post of Engineering Manager
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|