- Corporate Communications
- ISO 900X Standards
- Product Design
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Research and Development
- Root Cause Analysis
SENIOR EMS QUALITY DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – US listed wireless solution development/IT/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US listed focus in the development of wireless communications for OEM/ODM companies within DECT, 2.4GHz, VoIP and WIFI development – we are looking for SENIOR EMS QUALITY DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – with details as follows :
- University graduate in Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 5 solid years experience in PABX, DECT, VoIP and/ or feature corded telephones product manufacturing
- Strong technique in FMECA, SPC, TQM, ISO 9000& ISO 14000 implementation
- Good knowledge on design & process validation
- General knowledge on the procedures used at MNC regarding product development, documentation and quality issues
- Good command of English and Mandarin preferred
- Follow up root cause analysis & close loop corrective action reports
- Provide technical and quality related expertise to both external and internal manufacturing processes, especially in customer liaison during new introductions and ongoing manufacturing. Technical liaison between Engineering, Manufacturing and Purchasing; and LCC suppliers to ensure process controls at manufacturing sites.
- Ensure that a new product is transferred from development to production within the planned time and the planned quality level of developed products with reference to Quality Manager.
- Sustain mature products throughput quality and process validation.
- Assist document control and quality system implementation.
- Based on long-term planning, set up and executive qualification and reliability plans (with input from the R&D Project Manager and the Program Manager)
- Make and maintain a plan for the transfer of the product from development to manufacturing following the checklists and guidelines in the QA handbook and company SOPs. This includes plans for development of production test equipment, sourcing of all materials, development of packaging material, release of documentation incl. top-parts lists, verification of draft work instructions for the factory etc.
- Maintain good communications with implementation team, support team and/or third parties regarding all aspects of project from project inception through to delivery and closing at EMS facilities.
- Follow up at the manufacturing site during prototype, pilot and ramp-up productions and make sure any corrective actions are implemented at the factory or in the product design.
- Secure analysis and corrective actions are made on process data from prototype, pilot and ramp-up productions associated to ECO implementation.
- Identify product and EMS process weaknesses then drive actions to eliminate any known discrepancies.
- Develop product and process control plan with EMS through qualification plan and quality figure of Merit exercises.
- Frequent China trips is required.
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- 13 months salary
- Medical benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|