SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / ASST ACCOUNTING/FINANCE MANAGER – Japanese MNC mfg/trading/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
Japanese listed multinational high technology company with focus in R&D, manufacturing and trading of textiles, fiber, garment, plastic & chemicals etc with 200 staff in TST office – is looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- 5-8 years hands-on full set accounting and consolidation experience
- Knowledge in PRC accounting standard and taxation
- Commercial accounting with manufacturing/trading background is a plus
- Strong Excel Skills and ERP systems experience is an advantage
- Experience in sizable companies/multinational companies/Japanese companies a plus
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, proven multi-tasking ability, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager
- Working in an Accounting Department of 20 staff
- Responsible for preparing consolidation accounts of the Group, including reviewing monthly financial statement and account analysis reports
- Prepare yearly budgeting and business planning
- Liaise with finance teams of PRC subsidiaries on accounts-related matter
- Prepare yearly budgeting
- Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Occassional business travel to China, not frequent, not regular
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 15 days
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of ASST ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Account Analysis
- Microsoft Excel