SENIOR ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – retail banking/personal banking/investment
Location: Within Hong Kong
Hong Kong listed Banking group is looking for a SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER in Retail Banking/Personal Banking – with details as follows :
- University degree or equivalent
- Preferably possess qualifications in IIQE, HKSI, MPF or CFPCM
- Experiences and proven track record in managing and growing an assigned customer portfolio will be a definite advantage
- Over 2 years' solid experiences in retail banking products & services, including but not limited to full-fledged investment and insurance products
- Some knowledge and experiences in corporate banking products & services a definite advantage
- Ability to influence various key stakeholders in referring and cross-offering potential business opportunities for sustainable business growth
- Highly agile in learning, adapting to ever-changing business environment, and with strong ability to cope with fast, dynamic pace
- Highly sensitive to customers' needs, able to provide quality services in exploring and consolidating long term banking relationships among personal and corporate customers
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese, Putonghua a definite plus
- Champion the one-stop personal banking services at branches
- Explore and develop long-term banking relationships with customers
- Identify existing and prospective customers' needs of financial services, including both products & services
- Appropriately map and provide relevant and suitable financial products & services to meet existing and prospective customers' needs, including but not limited to the provision of investment, insurance and other banking products
- Influence and facilitate working-partners to refer and cross-offer potential business opportunities for sustainable business growth
- Work closely with Branch Managers, District Managers, Investment Counselors, Wealth Coaches and other key stakeholders in building healthy sales pipelines to ensure key performance indicators are being met
- Ensure compliance requirements are strictly observed and followed
- Educate and train juniors, if needed
- Coordinate in-branch and off-site marketing and promotion activities, if needed
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 22 days
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Qualification||HKSI - Any Paper|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|