- Business Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- SAP Netweaver
- Supply Chain Management
SAP BUSINESS ANALYST/SAP Consultant – SAP logistics module/SD/MM/IT
Location: Within Hong Kong
HK listed company with focus in fashion accessories retailing in Hong Kong, China and SE Asia region total over 500 stores and a fast growing on-line business – is looking for a SAP BUSINESS ANALYST – LOGISTICS MODULE – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- 3 to 4 years of working experience in SAP project implementation and exposure of sizable enterprise system, with at least 1 full cycle implementation experiences in SAP logistics modules
- Thorough business understanding of supply chain process in retail industry is a plus
- Solid and strong business and technical skills in SAP logistics modules. (SD, MM, WM, IS-Retail etc.)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Chinese Word Processing
- Business leve in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Occasional business trips to PRC/SEA according to SAP rollout schedules
- To provide business analysis and process design expertise in logistics functional areas (SD, MM, WM, IS-Retail etc.)
- To analyze business model by formulating and defining application scope and objectives, and devising procedures or complete workflows to solve business requirements / issues
- To gain deep knowledge of the end to end business processes and promote operation best practices to align with company standards
- To provide consultancy and propose solutions to business departments that effectively resolve their operation and business problem
- To translate business objectives and requirements into business and system design that can be supported by SAP and delivered
- To foster and maintain good relationship with counterparts, i.e. interact and work closely with internal teams or external vendors to ensure project tasks are delivered on time and are of satisfactory quality with proper documentation
- To engage users to understand and interpret their business requirements and design solution
- To participate all activities in project implementation cycle: configuration, documentation on design functional specification, system integration test, user training, user acceptance test, data migration and cutover
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior SAP Business Analyst – Logistics Module
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|