SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE/MERCHANDISER – printing paper product/packaging product/mfg/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
Manufacturer of paper products & paper packaging products including greeting cards, paper shopping bag, hangtags, labels, paper packaging box, paper gift wrap, paper gift bag, journals & books with small sales office in Hong Kong; factory in Shenzhen 400 workers; main market is US and Europe – is looking for a SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Business level English & Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- 2 to 5 years sales/marketing/account servicing/merchandising in paper products/paper packaging products
- Experience in overseas market like US or Europe
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Experience or ability to build up relationship with customers
- Ability to provide professional service to key overseas customers
- Report to the Senior Sales Manager
- Responsible for implementing sales and marketing action plans
- Responsible for providiing professional service to overseas customers
- Orders and clients follow up, from sampling arrangement, mass production until shipment completed
- Coordinating with overseas customers
- Coordinating with China factory
- Monitoring order status to meet shipment deadline
- Build up and enhance relationship with customers
- Grow assigned customers and develop new customers
- Attending local/overseas exhibitions and fairs to meet with customers
- Occasional China trip needed
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Candidates with more than 5 years relevant experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|