- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Program Management
SALES/MARKETING/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – mfg/electronic control/automation/iOT/HAV product/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Listed global technology company engaged in the design, manufacturing and distribution of a wide range of electronic products on automation and control solutions for industrial, commercial, and consumer uses – with focus in OEM/ODM clients of US, Europe and Japan market including but not limited to electronic controls, building security products, iOT (internet of things) and HAV (heating, air conditioning and ventilation) sectors – over 100 staff in HK office and over 5000 workers in Shenzhen factory – we are looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Degree level preferably in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Over 5 years related Engineering sales and business development experiences in the Electronic controls and/or Building Security products, covering overseas market of US, Europe, and Japan,
- Good consultative selling skill on technological solution products,
- Knowledgeable of EMS process and program management,
- Proven record in identifying new business opportunities by various means and turning into strategic relationship or close business networking,
- Entrepreneurial, business acumen, with drive to achieve and deliver,
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Native/Strong command of Japanese a must for one of the openings that cover the Japanese market
- Enhance our business on technological solution products for meeting or exceeding our sales target;
- Identify new OEM/ODM sales opportunities, primarily of overseas markets (US, Europe, and Japan);
- Nurture customer networking relationship to grow strategic business partners;
- Conduct consultative solution sales by understanding customer's compelling needs;
- Follow through in global account management by working closely with departments, e.g, Program Management, Customer Service, PMC, Test Engineering, and Purchasing, for RFQ kick off and quotation preparation up to product delivery;
- Gather market intelligence on technological product trends in specific markets;
- Provide input to develop the marketing plan and chart product roadmap; and
- Meet and even exceed customer's expectation in service delivery
- Willing to travel overseas
- 5 days work
- More experienced can be considered as Senior Business Development Manager
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Japanese|