- Adobe Air
- Market Development
SALES MANAGER/zipper/garment trims/garment accessories/Myanmar/Bangladesh/5 days
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia Pacific
HK listed company with focus in manufacturing zipper and trading garment trims – three factories in China, one factory in Myanmar and one factory in Bangladesh - sales offices also in Europe, US, SE Asia and China - is looking for a SALES MANAGER (Myanmar/Bangladesh) – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- 5 to 8 years of sales working experience in garment/garment trims/garment accessories, preferably with ZIPPER experience
- Good English communication skills, understanding Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus;
- Experience working in offshore countries is an advantage
- Experience working in Myanmar or Bangladesh is an advantage
- Strong team management ability;
- Experience in building up a Sales team is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible for setting up a new sales team in Myanmar or Bangladesh office (two posts)
- Develop new customers in Myanmar or Bangladesh
- Frequent client visits to enhance relationship and grow the business
- Regularly carry out relevant research on the market and competitors;
- Prepare medium and long term market development strategies and action plans
- Recruiting and building up a Sales team
- Leading, coaching and training local Sales Team
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Accomodations provided
- 4 round trip air ticket between Hong Kong and Myanmar/Bangladesh
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Candidates with more than 8 years experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR SALES MANAGER (Myanmar/Bangladesh)
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.