- Adobe Air
- Business Development
- Customer Service
SALES MANAGER/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MNC forwarder/logistics/5 days work
Location: Hong Kong
Multinational forwarder with 80 staff in Hong Kong in both air and sea freight - is looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - with details as follows :
- University graduate, preferably in logistics / business administration / marketing; or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years working experience in logistics/forwarders
- Business level English and Mandarin
- Proficient experience in air freight / ocean freight / contract logistics
- Excellent in communication and presentation skill
- Able to develop new clients and grow business from company existing customers
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
- Good customer services skills to deal day-to-day with all enquiries and cultivate relationships with future clients
- Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager
- Working independently with no direct subordinates
- Responsible for providing professional service to existing key customers as well as developing new customers
- Responsible for developing sales targets and strategies, and overseeing that these targets are met
- Initiative to source new clients, includes following leads, visiting potential clients and giving sales presentations
- Attending conferences and functions where the promotion of the company’s services is possible, and conduct sales presentations when needed
- Give accurate advice to potential and current customers regarding the services available
- Assist in the composing of sales and marketing materials
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- 5 days work
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of ASST BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.