- Client Relationship Management
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Word
- New Business Development
- Order Processing
SALES MANAGER/ASST SALES MANAGER – MNC/wine/spirit/F&B/food/beverage/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
MNC distribution and marketing of European wine & spirit with focus in Hong Kong market – clients are hotels, restaurants, catering companies and bars etc – is looking for a SALES MANAGER (WINE) – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education is preferable
- 5 to 8 years experience in Wine/spirit/beverage Business;
- Exposure gained in on-trade business for HK market is an advantage
- Experience in promoting wine/spirit to hotels/restaurants/catering/pubs is a plus
- Passionate with wine and wine culture
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent selling, negotiation, presentation skills and interpersonal skills;
- Willing to learn, self-motivated and a good team player;
- Good sense of responsibility, initiative and detail minded;
- Business level English & Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Report to the Sales Director
- Responsible for the implementation of sales & marketing action plans for assigned wine/beverage brands for Hong Kong market, with clients focus in hotels, restaurants, catering sector etc
- To provide professional service to existing clients; and develop new accounts and initiate effective selling plan;
- Responsible for exploring and developing new business and sales opportunities for assigned brand products;
- Provide account management service and maintain professional business relationship with business partners;
- Handle and implement marketing tasks of assigned brands, e.g. Sales promotion, PR & Sponsorship events, POSM;
- Responsible for payment, order taking, order processing, delivery coordination, sales follow up, enquiries handling and sales administration work.
- Frequent client visits to enhance business relationship and to grow the business
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Attractive staff benefits inculding medical covering spouse & children, Group life insurance, Personal accident insurance and travel insurance
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of ASST SALES MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.