- Building Services
SALES ENGINEER / SALES ENGINEERING ASST – HV electrical/building service/construction/E&M/project/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
High Voltage (HV) electrical equipment for building/construction use with projects focus in Hong Kong and Macau – Hong Kong office function as sales & operation office - assembly factory in Dongguan China - is looking for a SALES ENGINEER - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education in Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering / Building Services; or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years sales / marketing / project management / product experience in electrical/electronics/building/building service/construction field
- Experience in electrical equipment or building services equipment an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to build up and maintain relationship with key customers
- Able to provide professional service to assigned key customers
- Well organized, multi-tasking and preferably with stable working history
- Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager
- Responsible for providing professional service to assigned key customers in Hong Kong
- Act as the key contact person for key customers
- Working closely with Project Department for projects following up and monitoring
- Frequent client visits to enhance relationship
- Collecting market intelligence for management review
- Contributing to the formulation & implementation of sales & marketing strategies and action plans
- Preparing periodic sales reports and review
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of SALES ENGINEERING ASSISTANT
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|