SALES ADMIN/OPERATION/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER/European trading/China market/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
European automation products of own brand with small sales & customer service office in Hong Kong and Shenzhen - main market is China, minor market is Asia - is looking for an OPERATION MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Accounting studies with LCC Higher Accounting level; or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years or above work experience in order processing/customer service/sales administration with focus in China market; of which preferably minimum 2 years in managerial/senior level
- Good experience in managing Mainland Chinese subordinates/offices
- Experience in European/US/MNC companies an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team work environment.
- Bilingual (English and Mandarin)
- Superior customer focus.
- Working knowledge / experience on shipping / accounting issue is an advantage
- Hands-on computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing
- Report to the General Manager of Hong Kong office
- Responsible for managing sales administrative teams in HK office (3 subordinates) and Shenzhen office (1 subordinate)
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff both for Hong Kong and Shenzhen office
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing employee appraisal; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions and ad hoc issue.
- Monitor payment, accounting operations and prepare monthly reports
- Supervise a company sales support administrative team (for China sales) who handle administrative tasks, such as order processing, purchasing, shipping, preparing of quotation, dealing with invoices, chasing up overdue payments, inventory control
- The Manager also provides a point of contact for customers with queries about orders, deliveries and complaints.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Trip to Shenzhen office (Futian) 2-3 days per week (can same day return Hong Kong)
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary
- Medical benefits
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Chinese Word Processing
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Order Processing