REGIONAL SALES CONSULTANT/SALES MANAGER – learning & development/training/human resources/HR/5 days
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia Pacific
Learning and development services & programmes supplier & brand owner with focus in training programmes like leadership development, sales effectiveness, executive coaching etc with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Taiwan – taking care of corporate customers’ training needs in HK, China and Asia Pacific region with the ultimate goal to boost corporate clients’ business performance by developing their leaders and sales professionals - is looking for a REGIONAL SALES CONSULTANT – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- 3 to 6 years proven sales track record
- Proactive, result-oriented, highly self-motivated with positive attitude
- Related industry experience – learning and development, training and coaching, or recruitment and human resources
- Strong B2B sales experience/exposure
- The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in sales as well as related industry experience in learning and development, training or coaching, recruitment or HR fields.
- A passion for developing people and the ability to help clients solve their learning and development problems is key to success in this role.
- An established network of contacts and the ability to communicate with clients at a high level are also important.
- Prior experience in a fast-pace small-business environment is most prefer
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill with effective & polished presentation skills
- Well organised and structured planner
- Assertive and results focused
- Report to the General Manager
- Responsible for generating revenue by promoting the Company’s services and programmes in HK, China and Asia Pacific region
- Build sales pipelines to close more business opportunities
- Be a leader in consultative selling and to develop long-term relationships with the high-profile clients
- Generate ideas for improvement on selling processes
- Be expert in Company products and services to maintain and build on the strong image of the Corporate brand
- Write customised, high quality proposals
- Very few business trips needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid and senior level experience will be considered for the post of SALES MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|