- Asset Management
- Financial Modeling
- Market Research
REAL ESTATE / PROPERTY INVESTMENT Associate / Analyst - property developer/Central district
Location: Within Hong Kong
Property developer and real estate investment of properties located in HK and overseas - is looking for a INVESTMENT ASSOCIATE - with details as follows :
- Degree in Finance, Business or Property related discipline
- Holder of CFA, CPA and Surveying qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8-year experience in investment or surveying position of a reputable property or real estate company
- Oversea real estate project experience is a must
- Experience in UK properties investment projects is a plus
- Can-do attitude and good sense of teamwork are required
- Strong analytical, numerical and managerial skills are required
- Good inter-personal skills with ability to be market facing and diplomacy to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and spoken English and Chinese skills and ability to lead meetings and presentations in both languages
- Report to the Head of Investment
- Plan and conduct in-depth investment reports on assigned potential investment projects in HK and overseas real estate market
- Plan, manage and execute with a team for market research, financial modelling, asset valuation and feasibility analysis
- Assist in deal sourcing and structuring for acquisitions and investments
- Formulate advice for investment and divestment strategy
- Working with development, asset management team, internal and external parties to run and monitor projects throughout the entire development and investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies
- Business trips is required
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Office location : Central District
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder|