- Product Development
- Quality Assurance
QUALITY ASSURANCE QA MANAGER - US TOY trading/brand/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US Award winning toys design, trading and buying office for several own toys brands – main market is US; minor markets are Europe and Australia – is looking for a QA MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education preferably in Engineering/Quality/Manufacturing, or related disciplines.
- 8 to 10 years' experience in Quality Assurance with focus in toys
- Experience in toys manufacturers is an advantage
- Experience in US or European markets
- Knowledge of Toys international safety standards/regulations.
- Experience in servicing US retailer clients like Walmart is a plus
- Experience in international toys brands is a plus
- Experience or ability to lead a QA Team
- Business level written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- Reporting to the Quality Assurance Director
- Responsible for providing technical and QA advices during new product development.
- Manage China Quality Engineering team of 8 staff for all quality related issues.
- Monitor the product quality in vendor factories and suppliers.
- Create, implement and improve quality system to achieve quality goals.
- Manage customer complaints and process failure analysis to provide corrective action plan and monitoring procedure.
- Handle outside lab testing and customer testing issues.
- Frequent trip to Dongguan office (5-10 minutes walk from railway station)
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Candidates with more solid managerial level experience will be considered for the post of Senior QA Manager
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|