- Product Development
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
QUALITY ASSURANCE QA ENGINEER – Europe gift/premium/promotional/film merchandise trading/sourcing office
Location: Within Hong Kong
European global sourcing & film merchandise company supplying promotional and consumer products to leading brands & retailers in the world. - servicing clients from FMCG, F&B, global brands, retailers, film studios & theme parks like Universal, Warner Bros, Fox, Sony etc in Europe, UK and China – we are looking for a QA ENGINEER – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in engineering, quality management or related disciplines is highly prefer
- At least 8 years experiences in Electronics, Printing, Paper Products and/or Toys & Gifts Industry
- Solid working knowledge of different international toys safety standard
- Familiar with Disney, Lego and NBCU product testing requirement and process is highly prefer
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Promotional background experience is preferred
- JOB SUMMARY : responsible for management of the day-to-day Quality and Compliance Team operations. This role is responsible for QA, product Testing, etc, also for working with collaborations with Procurement and global offices to monitoring and determining quality and compliance status.
- Evaluate samples and recommend appropriate modifications in design of construction
- Provide the product development and quality assurance from the beginning of the project to the final production stage
- Provide technical advice and support to buying team to ensure products comply with international safety requirements;
- To liaise with the nominated test laboratories to ensure products are tested according to the requirement from customers in timely manner
- Daily tracker update information and share with buying team
- Oversee the logging of any product quality related complaints / issue and finding solution
- Review and communicate specific client programmes (Disney / NBCU and other major clients)
- Improve and maintain quality system and prepare the related documents
- Frequent China trip needed
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- 13 months salary + performance
- Office location : TST East
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|