- Quality Control
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia Pacific
Handbag manufacturer with factories in Shenzhen, Dongguan, Vietnam and Myanmar - main markets are middle and high end handbag brands in Europe and US - is looking for a QA/QC MANAGER (STATION MYANMAR) - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Studies in Quality subjects a plus
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Solid quality experience in handbag/footwear/garment manufacturers for US or European markets
- Experience in international brands/high end/middle price brands a plus
- Solid working experience from sizeable manufacturing companies of over 1000 workers is a plus
- Offshore (Asian) experiences definitely an advantage.
- Knowledge in manufacturing techniques and process.
- A strong sense of leadership and excellent interpersonal relationship
- Good supervisory & delegation skill.
- Responsible, well organized, self-motivated characters.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Reporting to the Factory Director
- Responsible for managing the overall quality control inspection activities and lead a team of QC’s staff
- Arrange and coordinate the inspection schedule to ensure all planned inspections are performed smoothly
- Ensure compliance with required quality standards as requested by customers through inspections
- Review existing quality policies and production workflow system in factory and upgrade quality standard and services continuously
- Station Myanmar; with occasional trips back Hong Kong for meetings
- Accommodation and meals provided
- 5 days work
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.