QA MANAGER/QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER – manufacturing/metal product/metal jewelry/metal phone case
Location: Hong Kong, China
- Bachelor degree or above; preferably in Quality Assurance/Engineering or related disciplines.
- Good knowledge in quality management system
- Over 5 years experience in QA/QC field, metal product manufacturing an advantage
- Hands-on experience in factory operation and audits
- Familiar with China legislation & regulations.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and leadership skills.
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Report to the Factory Director
- Responsible for leading the quality assurance Team to implement, execute and monitor quality management systems, SA8000, 5-S, ERP and other systems and procedures for all internal departments
- Handle ISO9000 and other system certification audit
- Conduct factory audit and evaluation and ensure the compliance of regulations and client’s requirements
- Monitor the operations of quality control systems and SA8000
- Develop and manage training on quality control systems and other related standard requirements
- Review client’s quality related agreements.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks/projects assigned by the Management.
- Station Dongguan factory
- Accomodation and meals provided
- Candidates with more solid managerial level will be considered for the post of SENIOR QA MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control