PURCHASING/PROCUREMENT MANAGER – handbag/bag/manufacturer/5 days work
Location: Hong Kong, China
Handbag manufacturer with factories in Dongguan 5000 workers and Myanmar 5000 workers - main markets are international middle and high end handbag brands in Europe, US, North America, Japan, Korea, Middle East and Australasia etc – main items including Handbag - Leather & Suede (Include patch leather, OEM), Travel & Airline Bag (Patch leather, leather, OEM), Waist Bag (Patch leather, leather, OEM), Wallet & Purse - Leather (Wallet include patch leather, OEM) - is looking for a PURCHASING MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education is preferable
- Over 10 years purchasing experience in manufacturing industry with focus in bags/handbags, of which preferably over 5 years in managerial level
- Familiar with various bags material
- Business level English and Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience in leading a sizable Purchasing Team in China factories
- Report to the Factory General Manager
- Responsible for leading a China Purchasing Team in China factory
- Fully responsible for all purchasing activities for the production of bags in China factory
- Formulating and implementing production purchasing strategies to maximize cost savings and create synergies
- Manage suppliers to ensure delivery as scheduled as well as quality meet requirements
- Plan, organize, direct and control all activities related to Hong Kong and Dongguan purchasing functions
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers and take proactive measures to minimize quality failure / supply shortage
- Ensures that all Procurement related risks are controlled and minimized
- Monitor suppliers’ performance and sourcing network
- Provide regular reports with analysis on potential sources, products and cost savings opportunities to top management
- Work closely with internal technical departments to understand customers' requirements and establish quality standards for suppliers
- Lead, guide & coach the Purchasing team to achieve departmental plans and targets
- 5 days work
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|