- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
PURCHASING MANAGER / PROCUREMENT MANAGER / MERCHANDISING MANAGER – HK listed construction machinery/equipment/trading
Location: Hong Kong
HK listed company with core business in the importing, sales and leasing of a wide variety of construction machinery and construction equipments with 150 staff in Hong Kong office - is looking for a PURCHASING MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in any subjects
- Studies in Supply Chain Management/Procurement/Purchasing/Engineering/Business Administration/Civil/Construction will be an advantage
- Past experiences in Construction Machinery / heavy machinery will be an advantage
- 6 to 10 years of solid & relevant procurement experience gained from sizeable corporations (in which at least 3 years at managerial level)
- Excellent at analytical, organization & creativity abilities
- Excellent communication skills. Goal oriented and should have proactive mindset
- Teamwork & flexibility/capability to adapt to different change environments
- Business level English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Report to the Operation Director
- Responsible for leading a Purchasing Team of 8-10 subordinates for both machinery purchases & parts material purchases
- Ensure compliance to all relevant machinery & part’s the quality, cost effective, legislation and control across the Company
- Establish and update the procurement policy and be fully accountable for implementation to all suppliers
- Responsible for inventory management and new supplier’s selection, includes but not limited to consumable parts & material, tools & equipment, and other general services purchases
- Maximize savings by negotiating with suppliers to get the best terms of procurement
- Leading, coaching and training Purchasing Team members
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 16 days
- Medical benefits
- Hong Kong Bank holiday
- Candidates with more solid managerial level experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR PURCHASING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|