- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
PURCHASER – cut & sewn knit garment manufacturer/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
CUT & SEWN garment manufacturer with 20 factories in China and 500 staff in Hong Kong office - main market is US, Europe and Japan – we are looking for a PURCHASER – with details as follows :
- Post secondary education
- Studies in Textiles/Clothing is a plus
- 4 to 6 years of fabric experience in cut & sewn garment factories
- Mature, independent, detail-minded, initiative, stable with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Business level of English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Familiar with MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word processing
- Report to the Purchasing Manager
- Work in Purchasing Team of HK office
- Liaising and price negotiating with suppliers;
- Communicate with fabric mill and customers;
- Ensure the quality meets customers' standards and requirements;
- Prepare quotation for sales manager review;
- Follow up from fabrics sourcing to bulk shipment;
- Inventory control and delivery arrangement;
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Annual leave : 10 days
- Medical Benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|