- Asset Allocation
- Investment Strategy
PROPERTY PROJECT/INVESTMENT MANAGER/Property developer/surveying/real estate/building/construction/5 days work
Location: Hong Kong, Macau
Hong Kong listed property developer and property investment – is looking for a SENIOR PROJECT/INVESTMENT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Degree in surveying / real estate or related disciplines
- 10 to 15 years experience in property investment/development in Hong Kong
- Experience or knowledge in acquisition/disposal/re-investment of real estate assets and investment properties in Hong Kong
- Business level English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Excellent managerial and communication skills
- Passionate, self-motivated, highly proactive, customer-orientated, cooperative and able to work under pressure
- Report to the CEO
- Provide advice on acquisition, disposal, re-investment and utilization of real estate assets and investment properties in Hong Kong and Macau
- Monitor the domestic market trends and developments in the real estate industry on general investment trends, potential acquisition opportunities and market values of properties
- Identify potential targets for acquisition, develop and execute Buy, Hold and Sell strategy and decision
- Oversee project construction and renovation works and make sure the end products are in line with the investment strategies and plans
- Set annual income targets and develop relevant leasing strategies on properties
- Provide advice on rental trend, marketing positioning, disposal re-investment, rental strategy and asset management
- Manage in-house professional team and external consultants
- Some business trips to Macau needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid managerial level experience will be considered for the post of PROJECT/INVESTMENT GENERAL MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|