- Contract Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Quantity Surveying
PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR – building/construction
Location: Within Hong Kong
Engineering Contractor with core business in the design and build of minor works which include the internal & external redecoration and addition, alteration & improvement works for various premises – we are looking for a PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education in Quantity Surveying or Building Technology & Management or equivalent;
- Member of HKIS or RICS is a plus, not a must
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience
- Experience in re-measurement, valuing variations, cost control, contract administration, claims preparation and dealing with sub-contractors' accounts;
- Keen to excel to management level and experience multi-discipline;
- Good negotiation skills and interpersonal skills;
- Possess team spirit
- Experience in minor works is a plus
- Report to the Director
- Responsible for performing quantity surveyor general duties for assigned projects, with focus in minor works
- Perform duties including but not limited to re-measurement, valuing variations, cost control, contract administration, claims preparation etc
- No trips needed
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)|