- Product Design
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
PROJECT MANAGER - US TOY trading/brand/5 days/TST
Location: Within Hong Kong
US Award Winning toys design, development, trading and buying office of several own toy brands with office in Hong Kong and Dongguan – main market is US; minor markets are Europe and Australia – is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering; or equivalent
- Business level English and Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- 5 to 8 years experience in toys field, of which preferably over 3 years in project management
- Experience in US or European market
- Experience in toys manufacturers will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable in product design preferably in electronic toys/injection tooling of toys products is a plus
- Managerial or senior level experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in toys manufacturing process
- Excellent computer skills preferably in engineering software like ProE or Autocad
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Reporting to the Project & Engineering Director
- Responsible for leading one of the Project Teams in Dongguan office
- Leading the Project Team in full cycle of project management
- Coordinating directly with overseas customers and vendor factories for project management
- Frequent trip to Dongguan office (5 mins walk from railway station)
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Senior Project Manager (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|